Ju-Ju Bean age 7 1/2
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child’s age.
P.S. Theres a blank copy in the comment section!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
-When I listen
3. What makes mom sad?
-When I don’t listen
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
-In foster care
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
-Play on her phone
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
-Making arts and crafts and singing
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
-When she let’s me watch a movie
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together? -Fart
18. How are you and your mom the same?
-Eats cereal too
19. How are you and your mom different?
-She’s taller and I’m shorter
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
-She gives me kisses
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
-I don’t know
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?