Cruzier age 6 1/2
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child’s age.
P.S. Theres a blank copy in the comment section!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
-Don’t play outside
2. What makes mom happy?
-When I listen
3. What makes mom sad?
-When someone dies
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
-Go to Auntie Christinas
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
-Play with Molly and go to sleep
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
-I don’t know
13. What does your mom do for a job?
-Go to school
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
-When you help me
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
-Monster High Doll
17. What do you and your mom do together? -Watch movie
18. How are you and your mom the same?
-Both have glasses
19. How are you and your mom different?
-I have no hair and Mom has long hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
-She kisses me a lot
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
-You play with him
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?