Today I was checking out another blog online, and seen an amazing idea!
New Years Interview for my littles! Such an amazing idea! You do the interview before the new year and every year, you do one again. I got the questions to ask off of the blog and made some up myself. Here’s some of the questions:
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your mom’s name?
4. What does your mom do during the day?
5. What is your dad’s name?
6. What does your dad do during the day?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. What is your favorite thing to eat?
9. What don’t you like to eat?
10. Who are your friends?
11. What is your favorite song? Can you sing it for me? ( PS The song at 2:00 in the video is my favorite!)
12. What are your siblings’ names?
13. Where is your favorite place to go?
14. What is your favorite thing to do?
15. What do you like about Mom? (Dad, brother, etc.)
16. What do you want to be when you grow up?
17. What does your sibling like to do?
18. What was the favorite toy you got for Christmas?
19. What do you like about yourself the most?
It was so fun! We loved every moment of it!
Well worth it! Can’t wait to see theirs next year!