Here’s my day 2 Blog challenge since I missed it yesterday. Name and describe five of the greatest moments in your life:
1. The day Little #1 was born. I had just turned 18 about two weeks before I had her. Her dad and I had a rocky relationship now before we had her and I was so scared. Scared that I wasn’t going to know what to do, that I didn’t know how to be a mom, that I was going to ruin her life, that I was going to be a bad mom, that I was bringing her into a bad world, etc. But then after a hard labor and horrible pushing, there she was. She had a head full of beautiful brown hair and the biggest brown eyes. She was 6 pounds 12 ounces. I couldn’t believe how small and how beautiful she was. It was a scary but beautiful exciting experience.
2. The day Little #2 was born. The pregnancy was a horrible difficult one. Lots of drama, adoption decisions, arguing, stress, sadness, etc. I wasn’t sure if we could keep him since their dad was against it since we were already struggling with raising Little #1 financially and struggling emotionally together and weren’t together after a while. I met with a adoption agency, found the perfect family, was still deciding, and then went into labor and all the sudden, their dad changed his mind and said we had to keep him. It was the hardest thing. When Little #2 was born, it was a difficult time but he was so amazing. I didn’t feel like he was mine at all but he was such a amazing baby. So beautiful. I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to look at him forever.
3. The moment my littles met. It was such a special moment. It was instant love.
4. The moment I realized that I’m stronger, braver, brighter, and could do this without much doubt in my head anymore. That was recently when I did the workshop last month. Such a amazing experience.
5. When I learned how to forgive, work through my problems, and learn how to trust again. My life has changed in many ways since then.